As unpleasant as the task is, estate planning is one of the necessities of life. Knowing your hard-earned assets will be dealt with in the manner you choose provides peace of mind.
For business owners, a plan for succession of ownership is essential. We can guide you through the process of providing for business continuity.
The executor and trustee of a will is required to perform a number of duties. At Pears Chartered Accountants we work with experienced lawyers in estate planning and can ensure there is no deviation from the succession plan for your assets.
The areas in estate administration that we can assist with include:
- Meeting to discuss objectives for your estate
- Confirming assets - Valuations, inventories, and appraisals
- Facilitate the court approval process for a grant of administration by working with lawyers experienced in Estate Planning
- Application of Tax File Number for the Estate
- Preparing the tax return for the Estate
- Tax Planning for the Estate